Wednesday 15 January 2014

Gathering Inspiration

Oil Spills and Environmentalists

My group and I have been refining some details on the concept of our thriller. We decided to have the 'victim' be a major oil company owner, who has had a recent spillage into the sea, causing uproar amongst environmentalists. We gathered inspiration for this from this clip I found on YouTube. I chose this because although it is shocking, it creates a big impact on the development of character and hereby aiding the filming team to understand exactly what the piece is about.


As we further investigated this, we decided having some documents to do with oil spills to be in one of the over the shoulder shots we created. We made a company name which was Chevon and even made a logo which is here:

 
 
My group and I developed this logo using photoshop, we wanted something that looked very realistic so we used the blue colour to show cleanliness and a drop of water instead of the 'O' to show purity. This logo is overall appealing to the eye, which most companies would look for in their logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment